1. In normal use, pay attention to whether the zipper has "broken belly", "out of teeth", crookedness and other defects. These defects should be repaired in time and don't pull it hard. If the zipper is loose or out of teeth, you can use a small hammer to gently tap the zipper head a few times to make the upper and lower chain teeth bite tighter, so that the teeth will no longer be out of teeth.
2. Aluminum alloy zippers are more susceptible to corrosion, so they should be kept dry and not damp to prevent the aluminum teeth from generating white oxides, which will cause the zippers to rust over time and affect the use. At the same time, be careful not to be alkaline Contact with acidic substances. Ensure a certain degree of ventilation during storage. Do not store in a sealed or humid environment. Use moisture-proof paper or dehumidifier when necessary. If the zipper gets damp and becomes astringent when pulled up, at this time, first expose the zipper to the sun, then apply some wax on the zipper's teeth, and then bake it with fire, so that it will be very smooth when used.
3. When pulling the zipper, you should first align the teeth on both sides, then pinch the zipper head and gently pull it forward along the track, do not pull hard, so as not to cause "teeth crooked", "broken belly" and "out of teeth" . If the zipper is astringent and the pulling is not flexible, you can wipe it with a cloth first and then apply a layer of white wax on the "teeth".
4. All kinds of bags, pockets or wallets with zippers should not be overfilled, otherwise the zippers will easily cause "broken belly", "out of teeth", crookedness and soft cloth.
1. What problems should be paid attention to when using zipper?
(1) Do not use too much force when pulling the slider;
(2) When using the cannula and socket, insert the cannula into the bottom end of the socket cavity before pulling the slider;
(3) For the zipper on the bag, when there are too many things, if the zipper is closed when the zipper is closed, the zipper will be stressed too much and the teeth will be separated from the belt. The left and right teeth of the zipper should be pulled closer to make the chain head After passing easily, close the zipper slowly.